Write with Us
Do you like Python and would like to write tutorials with us covering topics like machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing, finance, cyber security, web scraping, Python standard library, and more? If so, you're definitely in the right place!
We're always looking for people like you who have fun writing Python tutorials and would like to get paid for it.
Below are the essential requirements to write with us:
- Have a good level of English.
- Acceptable knowledge of Python programming language.
- Write consistently, even if it's as low as two tutorials per month.
- The tutorial's code must be working and of high quality.
- The code must be unique and not found anywhere on the Internet.
Benefits of Writing with Us
At the time of writing this, PythonCode gets over 250,000 page views every month, and over 30,000 Python enthusiasts have subscribed to our newsletter. Being a writer, you'll benefit from the following:
- Getting Paid – we reward you per article written, usually from 0.01$ to 0.035$ per word in the tutorial, depending on the quality and effort you put in.
- Your Biography will be on the Site – You'll get a page on the site where you can write your bio and links to your social media and GitHub links.
- Readership – Our site already has traffic; you'll get a good amount of readers after a very short period and over time if your article ranks on search engines.
If you're interested, feel free to contact me here.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Last Updated: apr 2023